Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sacred Shards

Sacred Shards: Artifacts of the Spirit
Unearthed to Tell Their Stories
Hand-Sculpted Stoneware by Kay Pere

I'm going public with my pottery. Not in the stock market sense. Public in the sense that my pottery pieces are now in a store where people can buy them without me being present. I've been selling them for the past 6 months at shows, but now they're taking on a life of their own.

Now I'm officially being refered to in the press as a Musician/Artisan. Sorta kool!

The new store is "Simply Sage" on Rt.1 in Stonington. I'll be doing a concert for their official grand opening celebration on Sunday 4/30 at 2:00 PM. More info on address, etc. soon

When there are photos of the pottery posted on the website, I'll put the link here.

Peace!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment