Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 Intentions

Things that are calling to me for 2009, in no particular order:
  • learn to bake bagels
  • record the next CD
  • finish the garden fence and arbor
  • plant lots of flowers and veggies, and enjoy them
  • get a first draft of the writing project done
  • be healthy
  • bake lots of bread and desserts (not mutually exclusive with the previous item)
  • have adventures
  • sit and do nothing more
  • sing and play
  • make stuff
  • read
  • listen
  • digest
  • live in gratitude
  • love and do good where I can
  • love and let go where I can't
  • breath
More:
  • continue to reduce my ecological footprint through ECO ACTIONS

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    I've got a bagel recipie ! And I'd like to learn tomake them with more wholegrains and seeds myself this year instead of just white flour.

    Mary
    www.creativevoyage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete