Here are a few ways I've marked the ringing out of the old year, ringing in of the new:
- In anticipation of Spring, the first seed catalogs began to arrive on Tuesday. I've started marking things I'd like to grow this year.
- A blanket of snow wrapped up the end of 2008, falling all day. We worked together to keep the woodstove going.
- Baked apple brownies and oatmeal raisin cookies while the snow fell
- Continued with the studio reorganization
- Took time to reflection together about the best parts of 2008 and things to look forward to in 2009
- Celebrated with a toast of locally grown sparkling cider and a SciFi movie night at home